Facilities and bus connection
– Every day is provided , on request, the use of elevators for people with disabilities
– On request the researchers can use the library consultation service. We don’t rent textbooks
– Eating place near the Abbey
- from the 1st of April to the 1st of November 2018;
- 8 December 2018;
- from the 22th of December to the 26th of December 2018;
- from the 29th of December to the 1st of January 2019;
- 5 January and 6 January 2018.
On Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and during all non-working days (Easter Monday; 25 April, 1st Mai, 2nd June, 15 August, 1st November).
Departure from Avigliana – Piazzetta De Andreis (in front of the railway station): at 9.30am, 11.00am, 14.30pm, 16.30pm, 18.00pm (duration of the Journey = 40 minutes).
Return from the Sacra at 10.15am, 12.30pm, 15.15pm, 17.15pm, 18.45pm.
Intermediate stops: Piazza del Popolo; Pasché, Corso Laghi (in front of turism office), Certosa (Frazione Mortera).
Cost of the ticket:
- full price ticket: € 4.00 RT
- reduced-price ticket: € 2.00 RT (children until 3 years and adults over 65)
“The Magic of The Sacra” Bus
From the 2nd of April 2017 to the 29th of October 2017:
Every Sunday you leave by autobus from Turin to the Sacra di San Michele. The ticket includes the round-trip travel and the guided visit in italian/english language to the monument symbole of the Region Piemont. A unique experience, that allows to decover, at close quarters, the territory, the history and the mystery of the ancient Abbey.
ROUND-TRIP: Turin Porta Susa – Sacra di San Michele at 8.30 am ; Sacra di San Michele – Turin Porta Susa at 13.00 pm.
Price: 35.00€ per person or 29.00€ per person for those who have the subscription museums card or To+Piemonte card
The tour “ The Magic of the Sacra” will be realized only upon booking that is compulsory on www.somewhere.it or by calling the following number: +39 011 6680580.